Friday, February 27, 2009

Quiet..



Last night was really good. I went looking thru some old pictures and I saw the cutest picture of Dion. I am so glad I had it on my computer already. He looks so cute.




I am so proud of my son Will. He has been doing bad in school and that's not good but he is really making an effort to do better. I hope that he keeps up the good work. The one thing that I must remember is that as often as i criticize him I need to praise him for the good things that he does or he won't feel like he does anything right. He really wants to please so I will encourage that! Isn't he such a good big bro in that pic???



Anyways... the boys were pretty well behaved. We had a good dinner and they went to sleep early!!!! EARLY???? I was so happy. I spent the later part of my evening on the phone with a few friends and then I had to pass out!



The night was so good because there was no drama or problems! I like those nights. BTW... wasn't B a cute baby??

No comments:

Post a Comment