Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Time to recycle

Not too much to write about today. I am feeling kinda mad because I have to get my car fixed and it will cost a lot. But what's new. All cars cost a lot to fix or maintain. I want to make sure that it is in good condition for the drive to Vegas. So yesterday I took it to a mechanic and got a quote for a tune up. Later I went home and had mommy time before I picked the kids up from school. We had a pretty quiet night but I fell asleep with the heater on and it was sooooo hot in my house at like 3 AM. I thought my fish were going to boil. My Sucker fish looked so mad. But then again he always looks mad, lol.


But anyways... my goal today is to clean out my car! It is so junky. Once I take back the recycling it will look a lot better. But for now is is gross!!! I will also go to the ATC to get my tires checked. I hope to be all finished with my car by tonight. i hope to just need a car was tmrw so that I can leave after work on Friday. MUST CLEAN CAR......

No comments:

Post a Comment