Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Blah Day

I had such a lazy day yesterday. I went home after work and washed clothes and that's it!!!! I did not want to cook or clean anything else. I felt so drained. I also spent a lot of time looking at my plants in the rain. I was hoping to get a call from a friend of mine but I passed out before I could take advantage of that opportunity. I spent most of my time with Max (my kitty) in the bed. I love him so much. He just follows me around. Meowing all day. Sometimes I pretend that he can understand me and I just start talking to him. He will humor me and make a few noises. I think it's cute. Anyways... the boys were behaving so good yesterday. They were getting along and everything. Now, if I can only get them to stop screaming all the time!! Ahhhhh... I get such bad headaches over the screaming. I hope tonight will be a little better. For several different reasons. I just found out some news that makes me kinda sad but I have now decided to live everyday like it is my last (for the next few months anyways, lol). If I want to do something...then I will do it. I want something...I will go after it. I want to be happy. No matter if it pleases others or not. Again... I hope that tonight will go better and that I won't just pass out!

No comments:

Post a Comment