Friday, February 20, 2009

Time out for a little fun

I had a really good night last night. I took care of most of my errands and got my car all taken care of. I still need to vacuum and wash it but then that's it. I plan to vacuum it sometime during the day and wash it on the way home. After taking care of my car I took the boys to Reseda HS Basketball Game. They were really into it.


We had fun sitting with my pastor and his son. I really enjoy having a pastor who is still a regular guy. And can offer real advice and guidance to my oldest son when he needs it. Watching them talk last night really did my heart some good.


I was having issues with my camera. The truth is that I don't really know how to work it right now but I am learning. My pictures might look a little off today. And although I was taking crappy pictures one of them turn out to be my favorite. I love the lighting of the Jerseys in this pic. It just looks cool to me.



The boys had a great time at the game but it took forever. The refs really wanted to call EVERYTHING!!! It was kind of annoying but I was glad to be out and about.



Once we got home I washed clothes until 3AM!!! Oh my goodness. I was soooo tired. I was happy to have talked to my friend. He is feeling under the weather. There is this flu going around that is just NO joke!!! Everyone that I know has gotten sick. Btw's - I have a plan that I am working on right now concerning my friend. More like an experiment. I am so excited about it I just don't know what to do. I hope it works. I really do! Muuuuaaaahhhhhhh.... Experimentation!!!

(yes, I know..too dark. Still learning)
Oh and the cheerleaders did a cute dance so I decided catch it

No comments:

Post a Comment