Monday, February 23, 2009

What great weekend!


I had such a good time with my boys this weekend. Our trip to Vegas was a big success. The boys had a chance to visit with their friend, Play all day and hang out all night with the grown folks. The trip down there was not too bad. I mean there was some traffic but not as bad as what everyone was saying. I spoke with my mom during the drive and she had the nerve to tell me to stop every hour for gas. Every hour mom...seriously? LOL she is too much sometimes but I guess that how mother's are. My oldest son was my road dawg & NAVIGATOR.

He stayed up and talked to me for most of the ride. It was especially nice for him to drive into Vegas and see the strip all lit up. I heard wow mom look at that!!! It made me feel good inside.


Once we got to the strip they didn't want to sight see that much. All the boys wanted to do was go to Circus Circus and play around. So.... that's what we did. After I went to NY NY...lol I HAD TO!!!! The boys all won bears so EVERYONE was happy. And that is so important.


We also went to the movies and saw Madea goes to jail...or somethin like that. It was good. Not as funny as the others but still good. The boys liked it too. Brandon left the theater saying "put the shut to the up and shut up Dion!" And that is not all he left with.


My YOUNGEST son had the nerve to be the mack of the group and snagged himself a little girlfriend. I was too thru. I said it is TIME TO GO!! We made good time on the way back .. AFTER getting dooped by this sign that claim an express lane was coming up. When we got on in it was anything but express. I felt like a snail and was so sad to se the trucks.. yes trucks go faster than me. But it was okay. because I was on my way home. When we got home Max was so happy to see us. He purred for like an hour. He would let me leave the room without following. Awh he missed us!!

1 comment:

  1. I love this...you really did capture the moment. Nice!

    ReplyDelete