Thursday, February 26, 2009

Out...


Yesterday was a good day. I did even more laundry and talked to my friend Tina for a while. She is really trying to help me get out more so she ran down a list of event in March that I will need to attend...I love it! I am so excited because my weekend will be filled. I will hang out with he and also go on a few dates, yay! I am happy to be out there dating again. (By the way those guys in that pic are not any of my toys...they are church friends) One thing that I have realized is that if you are not looking to settle down then you will need to have more than one dude that will bring different things to the table. I mean if you are not looking for a husband why should one man have to bear the burden of doing EVERYTHING for you. I mean that is too much pressure for a fling. You know? So one is for movies and dinner type shit. One is for drinking and partying type shit. One is for shopping and pampering type shit. And the last one is for sex ad pleasure type shit. Man, I had better get on the ball! I also saw some old friends last night. It was nice. I don't usually get to see them outside of church. And i wasn't sure how it was going to go. You know you have to be careful around some people. But it turned out to be a good time. We danced and they drank. It kind of made me feel old though. I didn't know half the songs that were played and then the ones I did know I could really dance to because everyone else was getting low and doing all these funky dances. It left me looking confused....like huh? LOL
But I am so out of energy right now i need to stop. Laters....

No comments:

Post a Comment