Friday, February 20, 2009

Ferbruary 19, 2009

So, need to catch up a day. I usually try to write in my blog during the day but was swamped yesterday and did not have too much time for play. I worked my BUTT off!!! So I spent a lot of time at my desk. Here is a picture of my desk plant and bunny.


They keep me calm and centered all day. Well, not really calm but I still get good feeling from it. I finally cleaned out my car and only have vacuuming left to do. I still need to wash our clothes and get ready. My sons coach invited us to this HS playoff game tomorrow. So that should be good. I have gotten so busy lately. I also need to get MAX some kitty liter. Urg.... so much to do! I have not even had time to think about my little friend. But I think that's a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment