Monday, March 2, 2009

Weekend time


I had an awesome weekend! I went out to the movies on Friday to see "Taken". It was a good movie. After I got home I spent some time with a friend of mine. It was a good night. The next day I took the boys to church with me for rehearsal and then we went to their basketball practice. The boys were running and working hard during their practice.




Brandon was being good too. We sat on the side and waited for them taking pictures of ourselfves. it was fun!! I was so proud of them. Later we played video games (wrestling) and they enjoyed it. I just can't stand it when the try to act out the moves on each other. Someone ALWAYS gets hurt. It never fails.




I also spoke to my dad that day . and that was nice. I miss him so much. I always enjoy our talks. They are not for very long but they are intense and purposeful. I love it. He is the one of the people in this world that shows me how to keep it moving...no matter what! Later that night I went out with my girl Tina. She called me at midnight and said... " Get up...your going out!" We had a great time. I even pretended to smoke a cigar (and I hate those). We had lots to drink and had a great time dancing.
I had a good time at church on Sunday and the boys played well at their basketball games. Dion's team won but Will's lost. His coached looked pissed!! Guess they will be running a lot during practice next week. Oh vell.... but it was a goosd weekend. i am finding that I am having more and more weekends that are really good. Once I took my mind off of certain things I am enjoying my kids and life so much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment