Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Catching up


I had a really good time this past weekend. It was one of those weekends that are so good that you wouldn't dare talk about it!!!! But boys was it full of drama & excitement. I loved it! My boys had at least 5 basketball games to go to over the weekend and I was BEAT!!! I am all baskeball'd out, lol. But they had fun. I also saw an old friend over the weekend and that was really nice. It is nice to know that all men are not bad. (well that's what he was sellin' anyways)... I also found out some things have happened that I didn't think would happen. I am not sure if it's a good thing or not but imma roll with it. I also went to church this Sunday and it wasn't too awkward at the new location. I had fun with my family and sang my heart out. Monday I had a good day. My friend Holly and I went tto the mall and I finally got some make up. I will be a real live girl soon enough!!! I am really enjoying being single again I must say!!!! And Yesterday was a good day too. I had lots of fun talking on the phone last night and then passed out!!! I am really enjoying my life right now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment