Monday, March 9, 2009

Santa Barbara?



I have not been as good as I want with updating my blog but oh well. This was a good weekend. My boys had Basketball playoffs on Saturday and Sunday. They both won their games but lost for 1st place. We also went to the park and played for a little while on Saturday.

The boys had so much fun. I forgot how much they like the park. I will have to take them there more often....again. We use to go to the park all of the time. Now we are so bust that we don't have time for the park or when we do we rest. Anyways they almost missed a birthday party at Chunky Cheese. The two little ones had fun but my oldest son was so bored.



He just sat there. That night I went out with my friend Corrine. We went all the way to Santa Barbara to party. It was OK (after I drank a lil) but not really worth the drive. When I went to the restroom I saw all this writing about what the earth s made up of and how we need to take care of it.I thought it was neat so... (btw's my friend Holly would absolutely love this)


I think that it was nice being in a place where I didn't know too many people. But I do like to get hit on every now and then, LOL. It just was not happening over there. It was funny cause the bartender kept taking shots and messing up on everyones drinks so she would just give drinks away. I was laughing at her. She was having a good night too!


The only thing that sucked was that my cars check engine light came on. OH SHIT! I have to take it to the mechanic this week. But life goes on. Sunday was okay. i woke up with a bad hangover and did not even go to church. I felt bad about that but I will be there next weekend for sure! After driving to the boys games on Sunday I came home, made dinner...then passed out. Boy was I tired! Oh and also Corrine and I went to eat afterward at Denny's.

It was funny because all of the people there were pretty drunk but the police were sitting down and eat, laughing and talking with them. Then we saw the woman who was hanging out with the fellas. She was so mannish.. it was crazy. But she was doing the damn thang cause she was very well put together. I am not gay but I was diggin her style.

No comments:

Post a Comment