Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Just another day...


Yesterday was one of those days. Not much going on but life. I had a survey to do last night so the boys were kind of restless while they waited for me. The good thing was that it did not take too long. Afterwords we went to the mall and got B some shoes. He gets more holes in his shoes than anyone I know. While we were in the shoe store Dion (of all people) was trying to help me pick out some shoes for myself. I did not choose the shoes that he wanted me to get but I am taking them back and getting the shoes that Dion wanted me to get today. I cannot believe that my son can pick out shoes better than me. He was serious too. He went straight to the shoes that he liked. Then we got some dinner from the grocery store. i figured I am going to spend at least $30 so I had to make the most of it. The boys were so happy with their choices at the store. Will wanted to have fried bologna sandwiches and Dion & Brandon wanted corn dogs and they had 3 a piece. WOW! They were hungry. After dinner we all pretty much passed out. I am kinda bummed because I wanted to sign B up for Karate but when I picked him up he said he didn't want it. Awh man! I want him to do something! I will try to figure out something for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment