Tuesday, March 10, 2009

So tired

So yesterday was a pretty full day. After work I went to three different stores looking for ingredients. And, I had to stop at the bank to get some money (boy do I miss my ATM card). After that running around I went and picked the kids up from school.
I was so proud of Brandon! He did not do his homework after school and he knew I was going to get mad at him for it. So he says "wait mom wait... but I was in bible study. I couldn't do my homework." He knew I wasn't going to get mad at that! I am proud of him because it was HIS choice to join bible study. And... he can get out anytime he wants but he chooses to stay. I think that is a very big thing for a 6 year old to say hey I don't want to play sports after school all the time. On this day. I am going to learn about God! I believe that his learning will help him to form a better judgment on what he really believes when he gets older. It also shows so much maturity for a lil boy. After we got home the kids did their homework. and had a snack.





We then decided to go to the Reseda Basketball game because they were in the championships or something. It was a really good game. Dion & Brandon were able to see their friends and teammates. Will did too, but he is at the age where he just wants to look cool so he did not speak to any of them. The Reseda Basketball Team did really good. It was a close game up until the 3rd quarter. I don't know what happened but Reseda broke away from the other team and was up by 20 before I knew it.



Towards the 4th quarter the other team gave up. The crowd was going crazy! Reseda won 66 to 43 or somethin' like that, lol. The boys and I really enjoyed being out and having so much fun watching the game. It was getting late so when we got home I made the boys some chicken sammiches (LOL), showers... and sent them to bed so I could get ready for some GOOD me time!

No comments:

Post a Comment